Friday, December 26, 2014

Writing Update and Thank You

Hello Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have followed my writing endeavors.  Your encouragement means much more than I can adequately express.

In 2015, I will be continuing work on my novel in addition to more flash fiction pieces.  So I hope to have some new, fresh and exciting stories for you later this year.

Story Shack Magazine will be going through some exciting changes including an improved website, improved author and illustrator bios and writing resources.  Because of this downtime, they will be closed to submissions until spring.  This is not a negative for me.  In fact, it will hopefully help me to refocus on completing my book.  Until that time, you can still read all of the previously published stories on their site, including my author bio page and of course my blog!

Best wishes everyone for a healthy, happy, successful and fantastic 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment