Friday, January 17, 2014

Exciting News - Regular Contributor Invitation to The Story Shack!

Friends,

I am bursting with news at this moment.  Today I was offered an invitation by The Story Shack's editor, Martin Hooijmans, to take a spot on the site as one of their regular contributors!

You see, this year, The Story Shack will be changing their format slightly offering only 2-3 stories per week, which will allow longer face time for each story and more opportunities for exposure to different social networks.  So what this means is, starting in April, I will be bringing you a new story every month. This is an exciting endeavor for me.  Even though this is a non-paying assignment, it is rich with opportunity, as it will provide me with more exposure, adherence to writing deadlines, and the potential for future growth.

I am extremely grateful and thankful to Martin and hope that I can continue to provide you with some entertaining quality stories.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment