Monday, July 1, 2013

Finally, A New Scene!

So, for the first time since we moved this winter, I was finally able to pound out a new scene for my book, and I can't begin to tell you how good this feels!  I'm elated.  It has given me a new energy that I desperately needed.  Did I have a case of writer's block you ask?  Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it that, because I was able to continue writing flash fiction pieces, but what I think happened instead, is that I just got out of my groove.  Like any habit, good or bad, it can be broken.  With all of the selling and moving across the country, it was very hard for me to focus on the big project, so I elected to keep my imagination fresh with the smaller projects.  Make sense?   Anyway, I really, really, really want to finish my book this year, and I am posting this to try to make myself accountable.  So now I just need to redevelop my good writing habits and forge ahead!  Wish me luck . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment