Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Scoop on The New Project!

Okay, so here's the scoop on my "Something's Brewing" post from last week.  The Story Shack is involved in a new monthly podcast project called Shackcast which will feature a previously published story narrated by the American actor, Jeff Mash, who recently appeared in Oscar-nominated "Zero Dark 30".  His narrative will be accompanied by soundscapes from talented musician, Yero Pharah.  These podcasts will also be appearing on Youtube.  I have been asked if I would like to have my story "Under" featured as the second Shackcast, and of course I said . . . ."Yes!".  So, I'm excited to tell you that Jeff and Yero will be working on making my story come to life over the next couple of months and it will be featured as the second Shackcast in May or June.  Needless to say I am thrilled and honored to be a part of this exciting new project.  The Story Shack has been doing some wonderful things bringing the artistic community together in exciting ways, and I do hope you will check this out when it has been completed.

I will update my blog when the project has been completed and a firm date has been set.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment