Thursday, February 28, 2013

Book Review Time - "The Search" by Nora Roberts

So this is my first Nora Roberts read.  Yes, yes I know, everyone's read Nora.  Well, better late than never I say.  Anyway, a friend loaned this book to me, and I'm glad she did.  

First off, if you like dogs, you'll enjoy this one.  There's plenty of fur flying in between these pages.  The setting is a remote island off of the State of Washington, and the story involves a dog training protagonist who escaped a serial killer years previous.  But recently, the killings have resumed.  How can this be?  He's in jail.  Is it a copycat?  Well, you'll just have to read to find out.

The characters are likable and in true Nora Roberts style, a little romance blossoms from an unlikely cast.  But that makes it all the more palatable as you find yourself routing for these two opposites to connect.

My rating . . . . thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment